Hello. It is me. I am alive. I am not dead. I am just writing this post to say that I am ok and am having a great day. I will talk more tomorrow.
-TGK64
Hello Readers! This is Finn here, currently at my Aunts house at my Mom's laptop to write this post. I am here today because my Dad was called in to help fix my cousin Andrew's computer and their thermostat. Soon, I am going to get to see my grandfather and step-grandmother along with my other Uncle John who has severe autism. Me and my Aunt Maureen in her kitchen My parents, at the moment, are making a run to Home Depot to pick up a replacement for the broken valve. They will be out for a while. In other news, I am hoping to get sunglasses that I can strap to my head for my field trip on Monday to TreeTop Adventures. The trip, which will be high up in the trees, at most 70 feet or higher in the air. I know it'll be fun! Anyway, I recently finished dinner, at which I had a pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and sausage. What is your favorite kind of pizza? What did you think of this post? Make sure to post your answer in the comments or face the wrath of the Finn.
Hello, readers. It is me, and I am back with another post. For starters, I have recently been coding on another website, entitled scratch. Due to an HTML feature, I am able to add my creation to this blog, which I will. It is just below. At the time I am writing this, I have only made the start of the game, but I plan to do more. Christmas is in only two days from today, and I hope to get a new phone, the Google Pixel 2. I also have some other hopes, such as getting a Google Home Mini. If you can't tell yet, I like Google. Tomorrow, due to Christmas, there will not be a Minecraft Club. Furthermore, my family has no plans for the day, so I am not sure what will happen. In Minecraft, I have been playing on the map, Phain , by the creator Darastlix. I have had a wonderful time building in the strange terrain of the map, and like the design of it. Anyway, I would like to say thank you for reading this and have a very merry Christmas. Goodbye.
Hi Readers! It is me, Finn R., at my computer. I have just gotten home from Europe last night. On my trip, I rode the Independence of the seas around Europe and met many interesting people onboard. I was able to buy a model of the ship at the gift shop, located on the promenade near the Pyramid Lounge, an Egyptian themed lounge aboard the ship (On one of the days of the cruise, I went to a special dinner "Ba da bing, ba da boom" Which was a murder mystery dinner.) The Promenade is a large area on the ship which you can walk down on deck five. It is about 4 stories tall and can be seen best from one of the glass elevators at either end of the ship. On the ship, I spent most of my time on three of the decks; deck 5, deck 9, and deck 12. I also spent some time on deck eleven. Below, I will talk about the highlights of my cruise. On the first day, I boarded just after a long day, so right after dinner was done with, I started getting ready for bed. The reason I ...
Great days are the best days!
ReplyDelete